Track the amount of water you drink every day using the Water Me app.
* There are 4 quick entry buttons to add 8/16/20/24 ounces, or you can enter a custom amount.
* Customize the quick-add buttons to amounts you want in the Settings screen
* As you drink more water, the glass fills up as a visual indicator.
* Enter the number of ounces you want to drink in the settings page. If you are not sure, enter your body weight and the app will calculate an estimate based on that.
* Set reminders for yourself every 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 2 hours. Choose the starting hour and ending hour of the day such as 8 AM to 9 PM.
The benefits of water (fluid) intake have been documented in various places. Here is a great article from WebMD stating the following reasons (http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/6-reasons-to-drink-water)
* Drinking Water Helps Maintain the Balance of Body Fluids
* Water Can Help Control Calories
* Water Helps Energize Muscles
* Water Helps Keep Skin Looking Good
* Water Helps Your Kidneys
* Water Helps Maintain Normal Bowel Function
Future Enhancements being worked on include:
* Auto reset every day
Water Me - Track Your Water is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-02-15. The program can be installed on Android.
Water Me - Track Your Water (version 1.4.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Water Me - Track Your Water since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-24.
The latest version is 1.4.0 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-30.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-02-15
* bug fixes and performance improvements
* Buttons added so you can email support directly
* Tell your friends about the app
* bug fixes for reminders
posted on 2016-02-08
1.3.2,* Buttons added so you can email support directly,* Tell your friends about the app,* bug fixes for reminders,* bug fixes and performance improvements